Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brand and Product Forecast: Electronics

I should have posted my predictions a few months ago, but better late than never. Here are some of the toys I expect to see popping up in videos this year:

The PEBL and SLVR from Motorola: It would be wise for Motorola to capitalize on its RAZR-generated momentum to push these new product lines.
Smartphones: My picks in this category are the Blackberry 8700 series, the 650 and 700 series Treos from Palm, and a continued deluge of models from Nokias N-series.
The highly aniticipated Sidekick III: Celebrity seeding for the the recently FCC approved model should be starting in late summer, according to this roadmap. Based on the the most current album promotion info I have, Im expecting it to debut in a video for Busta, Fab, TI, or some someone from the G-Unit roster.
Some pics (spotted at hiptop3.com):